Thursday, July 26, 2018

This and that and some other stuff...

Little by little it's coming back to me.
The gentle tapping of the keys fills the air.
The silent scream of words flow from my brain to my fingers.
The feeling of peace and calm as my mind and heart empty on to the page.
It's coming back to me.

The fog is lifting.
The silence is melting away and I am finding myself again.
My voice is returning and my feet are under me.

I am clawing my way through the lies that entangle me. I will fight and I will win.
The scars on my heart are tender but cherished.
There aren't many tears left to shed...the cleansing that comes from them is sweet.

The fog is lifting.
The silence is melting away and I am finding myself again.

"And He has said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.' most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. There I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong." 
2 Corinthians 12:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment